See Cookbook:GTD-TLM for more info.
You can test the recipe on this page.
- To add a task, write in the command line
+ new taskand press Enter.
- To delete a task, select it, write in the command line
=and press Enter.
- Press "Save changes" to actually store the modified task list to the wiki.
- To display all tasks, write in the command line
?and press Enter.
- To display all tasks without a context, write in the command line
? -@and press Enter. This actually lists tasks without the "@" character.
Advanced users: you can use a command line "
% tnwmr" to (un)check the status checkboxes (t=top, n=next, etc., you can have one or more like
% Td). If the letters are lower case, the checkbox will be cleared, if uppercase, it will be checked.